what's what: tuesday morning check-in!

WEEK 58 - POST 1

Last week was great.  I did some relaxing (read: watching tv, gardening) worked on my health goals and did lots of catch up that I haven't been able to do (read: errands, chores).  I did find it a bit disheartening that I wasn't really able to fully unplug (like you would at a cottage) or have a real retreat where I did yoga, meditation, journalling, smoothies and nature walks all day.  But I do think the time off has helped prime the pump to have a better balance overall.

I did some hours for my part-time job (all audit notes are transcribed - yay!) and I worked on blog posts (published two last week and have some good drafts of others.)  I'm really hoping that I can make this week work as a bit of a catch up.  I'm planning on not sending out many emails so as not to create too much new work, but really to focus on what is already on the list!

Some interesting take-aways from the week for me:

- still doing a lot of scheduling with friends and to add interest to my week (wonder what a life of spontaneity would be like?)
- really want to try manifesting in a bigger way - where I ask for things and see if they are delivered (it already works in many small ways and I want to expand this!)
- want to finalize my classic wardrobe and office "uniform" so that surfing for clothes is not a "hobby" when I'm bored.  (minimal wardrobe challenge?)

(I'm starting to keep a list of what I've already manifested (that's on the bigger scale) so that I can continue to do more!!  And here is that list for manifestations that I must work on being detached from to have happen!)

Now regarding our Monday morning questions, in the first year of our online weekly check-in I really wanted to provide inspiration, clarity, support and accountability in the form of the questions.  But for this year of expansion I'm thinking that a new set of questions will help to see the bigger picture.  I hope you agree - tell me what you think:

How can I support others (message, blog, resource, etc.): letting them know that they are not alone, creating some tools to help them connect (that work for their busy lives) and simplifying my message.  Must set aside for my first product!!

How can I connect to more of my tribe (blog comments, social media, IRL, etc.): this week I'm thinking it is going to be twitter.  I need to refine my message so it's better directed to the right people and figure out some tags!

How can I build a strong business foundation: I need to work on my routines (even one's for mental health) to help me with my foundation.  Keep trying - every day is a new day!!


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Tuesday in your entrepreneur life?


How can I support others (message, blog, resource, etc.):

How can I connect to more of my tribe (blog comments, social media, IRL, etc.):

How can I build a strong business foundation:

No comments:

Post a Comment