what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 56 - POST 1

Feeling a bit blue this morning, so it was good that my task buddy checked in.  Nice start to a Monday.  I also have a skype call with my Mastermind friend this morning and got two emails from other friends - one sending me payment for our collaboration (second entrepreneur payment - yay!!) and the other asking about an online resource we both learned at a class we took together in 2014.

I had this strong urge to go out to a coffee shop (yay!) but I had the skype session so need to be home.  Thought I might try and work downstairs for a bit - see how that feels.  Also want to try working outside in the backyard.  Really want to be more mobile.

I still have some catching up to do for part-time work.  But I'm hoping that if I use today to do that, Wednesday and Friday will be my entrepreneur days.

And next week I have OFF.  So Sat/Sun/Mon are just lazy recovery days.  Wednesday I have plans to go downtown and then maybe Thur/Fri I'll do some blogging.  (Maybe before but ONLY if I really want to... and definitely some fun fiction writing!!!)


What's Inspiring You This Week: Pictures a friend posted of Portugal.  I can have that here.  I can go for a long bike ride and then sit on a patio.  I can create an ambient evening with drinks on the back porch.  I can explore my city and cities around me.  And the best part, I can live that type of European life of pursuing pleasure, afternoon siestas, long dinners and taking vacations seriously!!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: Still trying to figure out how to honour my time and not let part-time job bleed into every day.  Today I'm not opening "work email" and I'm prioritizing a couple of smaller things for blog (before I do outdoor audits - writing reports).

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You are doing amazing!  You have support scheduled into your day (task buddy, mastermind).  You are working on the Five Pillars of health.  You posted a blog post last week and put stuff up on Instagram.  You are doing it.  You are doing it!!

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Continuing to work on Five Pillars.  Getting up one more post.  Scheduling more on Social Pilot.  These three things.  xo


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is your Monday in your entrepreneur life?


What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment