what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 54 - POST 1

What I'm really trying to do this month is make sure my part-time hours do not bleed into the rest of my week.  I find that I'm so busy scrambling to catch up I have no time to work on the blog or anything else.  And this HAS to stop.

I have seven more months to start generating income from my blog before I want to go full-time.  I need to make this happen!!

I am sooooooooooo tired this morning.  I am still pushing to get a few things done for part-time job this week (writing, audit draft reports) which WILL bleed into my entrepreneur time.  But I'm hoping that I will finally get "caught up" (i.e. get writing done) by the end of this week.

The hope is to do some gardening this weekend!  hah!!

So I'm tired and this Monday is all part-time work (instead of business) but I did do my 52 weeks, set up some other things for the collaboration this weekend and am going to do a bit of volunteering before I go do an interview (and some writing).  Tonight will be collaboration stuff also.  I do think that I will be able to do blog on Wednesday - fingers crossed!!

Here is a bit of an accomplishment list that I'm happy with:



COMPLETED:

- sent out the #mykindofimpact (both on website and in social media)
- put up a newsletter sign up box on landing page and details on a newsletter webpage
- first collab done (event went well!) - I love how two of the plantings ended up being in the perfect spot that was significant to the artist
- audit checklist - done and tested out for first time on Tuesday and did another Thursday
- did a blog post on Wednesday and some other organizational stuff for entrepreneur work
- did social pilot for blog posts on Thursday (scheduled posting about them)
- did some more social pilot for collaboration plus put something on IG (a first!!)
- also added a "button" (really simple) about collaboration on blog side bar
- did do a bit of a draft for another blog entry on Sunday (plus have been taking photos!!)
- Appendix - Primer so close to being done - probably 2-3 more pages plus a proofread.

(Holy Cow - will I EVER CELEBRATE HARD when this is done!!!)


What's Inspiring You This Week: so close, so close, so close.  So happy that I did put in an hour last night because I think it made all the difference to being able to see the finish line for the writing contract.  xo

Where Are you Stuck This Week: tired, tired, tired.  So want not just a weekend off but a full week - from entrepreneur and part-time or at least enough off so that I can get refueled to do entrepreneur at the end of "holiday week".  xo

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: you've done two collaborations, you are able to talk about your business so much more easily, you are rocking it and you are starting to let yourself "be seen".  you are committed to this journey.  Never doubt that!  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: taking care of myself - getting enough sleep - eating some good food - just putting my needs first and then worrying about friends, etc other things later!!

(Three audits this week, one interview and the collaboration this weekend! That is ENOUGH!!) xo


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is your Monday in your entrepreneur life?

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:



No comments:

Post a Comment