what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 48 - POST 1

So the last two weeks were both very exciting and very different:

- surprising (unexpected) organic share of my bucket list post (for which I had no plan for a big promotion) which is now at almost 2300 views
- local support (and sharing) of my volunteer post (for which I did have a promotion plan -emailing four local organizations in advance to ask for support) and the views for that are double the usually number.

I've been online a bit TOO much (social media - plus watching my numbers) and I really must (as I mentioned last week) lessen the distraction as I need to prioritize my products.  I thought that the writing contract would be done by now, so that I would have more time JUST to focus on the products.  So it feels a bit overwhelming with both (and also the worry about two other deadlines for the part-time job).

I would guess I have about two more weeks of writing.  I AM very close!

Today I just feel heavy.  I feel a bit blue and sad.  I don't have the energy to tackle any of my work.  I don't know exactly what to do, but I'm thinking I need to give myself some time just to let this pass.  It's hard to focus.  (We were away this weekend and only got back around 7:30 pm which I find is not enough time to get back into your normal routine.)  Ironically I hate cold spring days.  I just find it really hard to dress for.  I'd rather it be winter still.  hah!

I do have a meeting this afternoon, so that will get me out of the house - which I think will be good.  My spouse and I are also talking about meeting up to go out for dinner.

One day at a time right?


What's Inspiring You This Week: There is sun today.  Suggested that we take advantage of it and go out after work.  Must dress warm (high is only low teens) but it's inspiring just to be spur of the moment - I want more of this!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: I'm going to work with the energy that is here right now and allow.  I want to listen more to moods and body - can I get some movement in each day?

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: it is overwhelming, this is hard work, you will find the best way for you (personally) to balance it all.  You have accomplished so much and things are only going up from here (slowly expanding at the best rate that you can handle).  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Hearing myself, taking care of myself, looking to myself for the kindness and care that I need.  Being more present so that everything outside is not so overwhelming including ideas for the future!


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how has your month been going?  What's next in your plans - how is your Monday in your entrepreneur life?

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment