what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 47 - POST 1

I finally spent a couple of days working on my blog over the long weekend.  I put together four posts: an end of season photo post, finalized my "Bucket List" post and worked on two others for next week (am consulting with a friend to see if she can help advise on one) and the other is almost done.  I also looked into Buffer and SocialPilot.  Finally went with the latter and started scheduling tweets - yay!!

As of this morning, I HAVE to do taxes and then the last Fact Sheet (plus some other part time job tasks that I didn't complete last week)  and I have another priority that I'd like to do for Earth Day so if I can just finish one other post - at least I'll have that post for THIS wednesday and then the other announcement on Friday.

This announcement is a "volunteer page" which  I figure is a good post to share on Earth Day.  I can share with some local media & organizations that might find it worthwhile to share with their readers also - so that is the other priority.

But the really great news is that when I posted my Bucket List post on Fbook on Friday - it surprised me by getting a lot of traction.  I broke the 1000 views for a post barrier with it!  (Currently it's at 1832 page views.) My post was shared 14 times on Fbook (6 friends + unknowns), had 10 likes and two comments (on my Fbook post - doesn't include likes and comments on the shares) and the post had a 1362 person reach and I have seven new likes on my Fbook page this week. WOW.  SO THRILLED!!!!  It was really amazing for my friends to share it.  I really can't believe it.

I have a couple other places I can share the post (with Fbook groups and a bit more on Twitter) and I'm going to add to the list this year and relaunch it again next year - maybe call it the "Ultimate Bucket List"...  Can't wait!!

- Taxes
- Fact Sheet
- part-time job tasks
- Volunteer post + emails
- post for this Wednesday
- social media
- guest blog post (due start of wk 49)


What's Inspiring You This Week: I'm a little distracted by the post being shared so much.  It's cool to think that I was focused on this "Volunteer" post that I thought would give me some good traffic but it ended up being this other one!  So that's inspiring - you never know what is going to resonate!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: too many tasks and not enough time and I REALLY want to start taking care of body (exercise + stretching) I need to figure out how to let go of the urgency to get tasks done and make my body a priority daily!

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: there is enough time, there is enough time, there always is enough time.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: keeping on, I just need to get through some of the above tasks and get ahead!!  (I'm also going away this weekend so it's a short week - yikes!)


So what was it like for you to break your first threshold?  Was it 500?  Was it a 1000?  or was it 5000?  When was the first time something went "viral" for you?  How did you keep your focus and not get too wrapped up in it?  Tell me what's going on with you this week?


What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment