what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 44 - POST 1 

Monday - it's mostly a wide open week and the main goal is to get back to regular programming. With the blog, with my products, with the business. (I still have 2 fact sheets to write + primer + audit but I'm going to manage those within my other work and not let them take over my full week.)

I woke up with a slight hint of sadness and I'm not sure where it's coming from.  Is it from the tv I'm watching, is it because the winter didn't go as planned, is it because friends (and family) disappoint, is it because I see a mountain before me (for my entrepreneurial work?), is it because I still don't have solid footing?  Ultimately, it doesn't really matter because a better strategy rather than fixing it or trying to make sure I don't feel it again, is just accepting it, allowing it and letting it pass.

I went out for a quick walk this morning as it felt like that would help.  I'm also hoping to get back on track for more healthy food choices (made a smoothie this morning) and adding more exercise - movement into my day.  Soon I'll be able to go for a jog!  It's a grey day with freezing rain but spring is coming and the next two weeks temperatures will be staying above zero.

This week:

- adding my first guest post to my blog (from a classmate of the Juicy Blogging course!)
- working outside the house twice (thinking Wed & Thur)
- life coach session on Friday and then skype session with mastermind friend on Saturday

Let's do this thing!!




What's Inspiring You This Week: a whole wide week that feels really open! #girlboss

Where Are you Stuck This Week: I don't have a task list that make it easy to know what to tackle first!

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: you've got this - let's get back to what matters.  trust that you can do this!

What Will You Commit To For This Week: getting back to the blog!




OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment