what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 39 - POST 1

OK, so last week rocked.  I got three fact sheets done and then I decided that I really needed to start putting some work into the blog!  So I worked on Wed morning (finally setting up and organizing emails and buying carbon offset) and Thursday on my blog.  That felt GREAT!!

And let's not forget the RETWEETS!!!  finally!!!  I think I know the secret - even if it's not my blog link that is being retweeted at least my twitter name is out there and I'm getting new people following me.  Brilliant!!

xo


I even gave myself some downtime - Wed. afternoon I went to a Labyrinth walk, which even though it felt like I didn't have the time for it, it was JUST what I needed.  And Thursday I went for a snowshoe!

And then Friday afternoon (after another medical appointment) I worked on the blog some more (and did emails for my part-time job).

It's incredible.  I don't want to jinx it, but that wall that was there, that just kept saying "no, no, no" every time I opened up a fact sheet is just gone.  There's little procrastination going on.  I'm not afraid of them anymore.  I don't open them up and then just close them quickly.  Or stare at them for hours without wanting to read them.  It doesn't feel heavy.

It's just work now.  I open them up and start working on them.

I think it was this incredible fear and this disbelief that they could even get done that was stopping me.  But I just kept plugging along.  Little by little and then finally when one got done, the others just started to flow.

Maybe because I was working on them all at the same time, it made it more difficult?  Made it feel like this huge mountain?  Maybe I should have just worked on one at a time?  But then I would be faced with a blank page every time I had to start a new one.  This way I can just look at all these great notes and research and just let it all fall together finally.

Even though it might have taken me longer, I think this was the best approach.  Who knows, the struggle would have probably been the same from the other way.

OK - SO A LITTLE HAPPY DANCE HERE!!!  THREE ARE DONE AND I'M GOING TO GET AT LEAST THREE MORE DONE THIS WEEK!!  LET'S DO THIS THING!!!

LET'S SOLDIER ON!!

xo


What's Inspiring You This Week: That I was able to get three done!  I can do it and let's get three more done this week!!  xo

Where Are you Stuck This Week: I'm realizing that I'm not connecting to the magic.  That I'm still slogging through AND getting really triggered by my part-time supervisor.  I haven't had much time to do anything other than "survive" the past month or so but that needs to change!! xo

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You can feel the magic, you can see the magic.  All these small coincidences are there just to remind you that you can make the bigger magic happen!!  Let's do this!! xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Getting three more fact sheets done and making a plan on how to connect to the magic for this year!!  It's got to be big!! xo


OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment