so many incredible achievements!! you rock!!

WEEK 38 - POST 3

the thing is that I *think* that my blog and the resources/products I want to create are the only part of my entrepreneur work.  but the writing contract IS part of my entrepreneur work.  whether I continue to get other writing contracts is up to me but I have to remind myself that it is part of the bigger picture and it IS bringing me in money.  green energy IS flowing!

I think of it as part of my "part-time" contract, which while partly touching upon the topics I want to work on (in my entrepreneur work) is not strictly THAT.

but the writing contract IS.

and we just got more funding to do more of "that" work (the topics I want to work on) this year.  not writing, but program management where I use the resources I am creating (writing) right now.  and I'm being paid 11 hours a week to do it.  Eleven hours a week for the full year at a higher hourly rate. (I've gone from $18 to $20 to $23 and now $23.50).  And realizing this right now - I just updated my end of the year post to remind myself of this achievement!

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO CELEBRATE THIS.

I'm finally able to cover my part of the monthly bills (mortgage and other) and have something left over for me.

THIS IS HUGE!!!

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON ACHIEVING SINCE GRADUATION.

Let's not forget this.

xo

(and it feels INCREDIBLE to give myself the day to work on the BLOG!!  oh so happy and maybe even a snowshoe today.  and I got some RETWEETS - not just Likes - finally - some RETWEETS!!  So great, so great, so great - now I know a bit of a secret (and I got about 3 - 5 new followers from just that!!)  And last but absolutely not least - let me just say that it feels AMAZING to have finally handed in three fact sheets! SO HAPPY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment