what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 37 - POST 1

oh boy, last week feels like a nothing week but let's see if we can find a few nuggets of gold.

  • the writing is finally moving (and I emailed my client and committed to delivering - which I think will help!)
  • added a couple of photos on instagram and sent out lots of tweets (no comments on blog posts this weekend)
  • had a good twitter conversation regarding a local phenomenon in the city that relates to my blog - possibly a blog topic?
  • got out for two walks last week - one an hour plus in the sun and the 2nd just a short walk to mail card and check lotto (but still good to get out of home office!)
  • went to a class on podcasting and met some great local inspiring people and hopefully made some new contacts!
  • looked into next networking opportunities: creative breakfast and mindfulwriting and one day conference out of town
  • emailed mastermind and working to set up next skype date (and had a couple of email exchanges with CP)
  • confirmed that I am now part of the kind village (great networking, higher local profile, etc.) and also dealt with health issue (finally went to the walk-in on Sunday (took 4 hours of my day) plus wasted time Friday night because of wrong hours on different websites!)

Didn't do the writing as planned but it is going better.  Also worked on presentation (which I am giving on Tuesday night - so that's  now a priority).  Have three full days and two half-days this wek and will not waste them!!

SOLDIERING ON!!

xo


What's Inspiring You This Week: Awhile back I decided to let go of my intense desire to meet more people and connect with people more like me (spiritual, entrepreneur, creative, work at home, etc.) - even last summer at L.H. event it was more about who was there then what I was receiving from the event.  I just can't relax.  And what I've done instead is to remind myself to appreciate what I do have - how many friends are there for me and how busy I am just trying to schedule time with my current peeps.  This weekend was another reminder that life is falling into place even when I don't try (more below)*.

Where Are you Stuck This Week: oh god - here I am again - still more writing to do and it's 8:30 in the morning and I want to have 3 fact sheets done already.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: let it go. let it go. let it go.  be present and be in reality.  that's where the work gets done.

What Will You Commit To For This Week: keeping on, keeping on and trusting it will all work out.  xo





** two years ago we met with this woman with a dog and she told us about a great place (that could relate to my blog).  I thought at the time it didn't.  And flash forward to this weekend and when I tell the woman I'm sitting next to about my blog she says that she found it while searching for a certain spot in the city.  And then we do these podcast "interviews" and she talks about going out to visit the stars and I mention I was up in Arnprior at a silent meditation retreat (I don't think it was a coincidence that she mentioned the stars) and now I'm invited to a mindful writing class (which I think my local writing friend might like as she might like to connect to this new woman who is also a travel writer - and this woman is also a writing coach which might be great for my friend also who wants to hone her skill).

Seriously things are falling into place.  TRUST MY DEAR TRUST.  xo


OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment