thirty four at thirty six - you are amazing!!

WEEK 36 - POST 2

Soldiering on!!!!

This week has been slow - but we will get this done!!

We WILL complete three fact sheets and have the last case study finalized to send by next Monday.


YES!!!  It WILL get done.

I know this because you DID DO THE CASE STUDIES.  (Week 26 - Five Case Studies done. Week 31 - Eight Case Studies done + Two Drafted.)

You will complete this contract even if you only write 200 words each day!!!


And really all you have to do is just a bit more writing and then lots of editing as you have most of them written to at least 800 words or so.  (Week 31 - Ten Fact Sheets Drafted!) And remember two are basically finalized!!  (Week 32 - Two Fact Sheets Finalized.)

You can do this!!  YES YOU CAN!!!


It's Thursday - was hoping to go to the coffee shop one day this week but haven't "let" myself yet, as I keep thinking by forcing myself to stay home I will be more productive... ACK!!

I also have my podcast course this Saturday.  Which means I will have to put in some hours to write on Sunday.  But *BLEEP* it, I WILL get out this weekend to enjoy this lovely season!!  I WILL!!!  (It was hard last weekend (while I was indoors trying to get the writing done) to see the instagram feeds of other people - outdoors doing activities that they loved!!)

THIS WILL BE OVER BY THE END OF MARCH - JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE.  (haha)  IT'LL BE DONE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.  SO MUST STOP RESISTING.

xo

(Social media has been a bit of a distraction - I put up a new post but haven't tweeted about it yet.  Found a new podcast to listen to a also - more about the field of work rather than entrepreneurs but may be entertaining. And a bit of a long email to my CP.  (Still need to email Mastermind Friend - maybe at the end of today? Also went to hula hooping and got out for a walk in the sun yesterday - yay!!)



...but let's celebrate something also - I need a pick-me-up:


I've written thirty-four posts so far - wow!

Last time I tracked this I was at Week 20 and had 22 posts!

That's amazing - I'm still on track keeping up to about a post a week.




OK BACK TO THE WRITING CONTRACT - SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!

(Can't wait for Monday to see the back-end of at least three of these!!)



And let's not forget that this week you ALSO ("possibly" due to procrastination to the writing contract - haha - but GOOD procrastination!) updated your professional website (with new projects and details about CESR), wrote a bio for the organization you are volunteering with (mentioning that you are an entrepreneur and proving a link to your website and details about your projects!!  wohoo!!!), listened to this podcast - Ep44 JBYM  (which gave some feelings of relief in terms of #personnow would change current finished product but when you started you weren't where you are now so can't judge it from current place!), plus you connected with two people online (one local about a cool video and the other from the U.S. about urban initiative there) and also worked on your financial accounts from last year and tracking your expenses this year and signed up for two tax seminars for entrepreneurs!!!  Whew!!



YOU GO GIRL!!!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment