what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 45 - POST 1

Rather than have my head in MY BUSINESS, I found myself, this weekend, incredibly stressed about the new programs we are launching for my part-time job.  I am second guessing everything (as I really didn't have a lot of time to get my head around it because of the rush to get it out) and the burden for the success is all on me.

What I really need from a part-time job is absolutely no stress once I leave the office.  And I also don't want to have to a lot of stress at the office either. Ugh.  I need to seriously think about this.

My life coaching session got postponed (Skype wasn't working) but I had an amazing call with my mastermind friend on Saturday.  Seems like she may have a couple of days a week during the summer to work on her blog.  So she wants to start connecting more regularly to help motivate each other and act as a sounding board.  She also liked my ideas of products.  She really is a great cheerleader!!

There are four things I need to do and all feel high priority:

- taxes (end of year reporting)
- MP3 recording
- keep up with blog (1 post a week)
- new social media project (IG)

I don't know how it's all going to get done.  But I know where to start.  It all starts with the first step!!



What's Inspiring You This Week: It's all learning.  I need to really fill myself with support (and mainly support I can give myself - yoga, massage, sleep, good food, walking, etc.)

Where Are you Stuck This Week: Can I get enough done to take a week off next week?  I really need some downtime.  xo

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: It seems like a huge mountain but remember how much you've already done.  You can do this!!

What Will You Commit To For This Week: getting through this week (self-nuture) and getting set up for the next stage of the biz!!


OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment