what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 28 - POST 1

Really quick check-in as it's 10:30 am and I want to get in my five hours!!!

slept in a bit but did: MEDITATION, YOGA!!  and then spent an hour reviewing C.P. writing.  Will get (her) first book reviewed by the end of 2016.  Yay!!!

And wrote her an email (about three weeks over due.)

didn't do as much as I had hoped last week.  lots of processing after life coach session on Wednesday.  I'm moving them to Friday in the future so that they don't interrupt my work week as much.

but did do some work on text for post (just not images).  it WILL get done.  it WILL all flow as it is supposed to.  all is good.

and with the next two weeks being dedicated to PAID WORK, I'll have to see if I can find time for the blog.

here's hoping!!




What's Inspiring You This Week:  the energy I'm finally feeling flowing from me and just the calm trust, it's all supposed to be as it is.  xo

Where Are you Stuck This Week: not enough hours for my blog but there ARE enough hours in the day.  I have to start knowing this DEEP in my BONES.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: I love where you are! I admire this journey you are on and the dedication that you are giving to seeking the truth.  and that it really is sinking in that it's all unfolding just as it should.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: being present.  (thinking about self-awareness, sensuality and imagination.)



OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:



No comments:

Post a Comment