what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 25 - POST 1

Good Morning!

Woke up early this morning and did some meditation.  This is a short week (4 days - we're on the road on Friday) so I don't know how much I'm going to get done on the blog.

But the other thing that is really on my mind is starting my first (and second product)!!

I have FIVE MONTHS!!  And one month will be busy and another is a short month...  But I have FIVE MONTHS right now before I need to launch these things.

Neither is crazy difficult.  I should be able to get them done.  But I need to be able to do that, my blog, social media and of course my "day job"!

OK - this week.  Top priorities are: getting my writing contract hours done and then exercise second (and maybe cook one healthy meal?) and then the business!!

(Next week might be a short week also... so have to figure this out... because I have two more weeks to get feedback from the Blogging Course teacher.  Want to benefit from that.)

Generally how am I feeling... a bit optimistic (at the beginning of this month I was incredibly pump - there was magic in the air!) and a bit like I CAN DO this.  But really just wanting to hear myself.  "I'm tired"  OK, I hear that.  You are tired.   (Rather than... ohmigod I'm tired, how am I going to get stuff done this week, I need to push through this tiredness...)

"I'm scared" OK, you are scared. (Rather than... ohjeez, not again, we can't do scared right now, you just keep delaying working on this contract... crap!!)

I did OK yesterday when I felt that I was sad.  I dropped everything and tried to process it a bit before I had to go out.  The sadness is still here so we will have to see how it goes today.



What's Inspiring You This Week: the crazy difference between the start of last week and this week.  everything (no matter what) is ok.  let's do this thing.  xo

Where Are you Stuck This Week: again with the headspace that there isn't time.  it isn't beneficial to me.  but rather than resist it, let's just say... hmmm interesting, so you feel that there isn't time?

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: go with the flow this week.  it will help.  allow yourself to ride the waves and see what comes.  and get outside so you can receive some messages!!

What Will You Commit To For This Week: going with the flow and getting exercise.  that's it.



OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:


No comments:

Post a Comment