WEEK 132 - POST 1
I'm interested to see how this is going to shape itself over the next year.
I still see some value in checking in but I'm worried that this takes away from the DOING. I think next year my mantra will have something to do with ACTION. It was Expansion 2017 (my skills - writing and collaboration (first year of funded part-time "program" and also expanding my reach) and Leaning to Yes 2018 (connecting to others HSHB & GFC and lots of internal work which has gotten me here - really ready to leap)... what is it going to be in 2019???
I found that it was helpful to review YEAR ONE and I just finished my YEAR TWO review. And here we are mid-way though YEAR THREE... (Month Eight - wow!). Where will I be once Year Three is done... this is GOOD!!!
(last entry for the year xo)
No comments:
Post a Comment