WEEK 102 - POST 1
I felt rather invigorated when starting today.
(I was going to take yesterday off to write but then I used it as a sick day.)
I don't know whether it is due to some clearing up in my office, time off last week or the great weather.
It could even be due to the fact that I see a clearer way forward. I'm realizing I need a mentor. Someone I can check in with and that can help motivate me over the first few scary parts of my next level. (I kept thinking I needed a mastermind friend - someone who was also working on their own endeavor but it has really become clear to me that for now I need someone to give me a hand and help me pull them up to their level. After I've had a few boosts then I will look for a matching program where I can work with another entrepreneur to help motivate each other.)
So here I am ready for this week and ready to move forward in all of my tasks!!
What's Inspiring You This Week: the weather, some strange calm that has come over me, wanting to make my life simple and let go of the rest. It felt good to really sink deeply into a normal day and really be THERE.
Where Are you Stuck This Week: time management will start creeping in again - I need to protect at all cost my time in the office and my time at home. I have to see how one helps feed the other. xo
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: one day at a time. you can do it. I am here to support you, cheer you and admire all the amazing work you are doing!!
What Will You Commit To For This Week: one day at a time! xo
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Tuesday in your entrepreneur life? Are you also looking for help to help motivate you but your not sure what will work? Or have you worked with a mentor or business coach that has helped get you to the next level? xo
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment