what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 105 - POST 1

It's after nine.  I need to get three things done soon.

- reporting for my accountant - DONE 11:55 am
- blog post (about something that is happening this week!) - DONE 10 am
- Part-time Newsletter - ALMOST DONE (3.75 hours) 6:30 pm + FINALLY DONE Wed 5:00 pm

(and of course my newsletter!  eek!)

I'm trying not to feel too stressed.  This is not how I want Monday morning to feel.  Especially after I just did a great workout (movement/yoga/weights).

So I'm just going to tackle this one project at a time.  It will all get done!

xo



What's Inspiring You This Week: that I got some exercise in this morning.  if I get "enough" done maybe I'll reward myself with a swim?  or maybe just go very early tomorrow morning with the car.  xo

Where Are you Stuck This Week: worrying about getting it all done!  I was hoping to do my newsletter and now three things (priority-wise) have gotten ahead of it!

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: you can do this.  it's ok.  each one will get done.  step by step.  let's do this.  focus right here - not out there!!  take care of yourself.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: step by step.  just getting into the trenches.  being very focused and also giving myself rewards.  xo


K, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?  Has your week started in the way you had hoped?  What are your top priorities this week?

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment