WEEK 97 - POST 1
It's quiet here this Tuesday after a long weekend.
I always find it hard to settle back in to home and to my routine after being away. So this first day of the work week will have to be slow as I get back into it. (It's a lot to do with what's in my head but it is also about laundry and piles that were brought in from the car.) I really DO want to tackle a lot as this could be the last month in awhile where I can (mostly) focus on the biz. I'm hoping that if we do get the part-time funding that I can still extend these final weeks of focusing on my online biz to seven weeks but each week after the first four, I'll have to add a bit more of part-time until I'm back to splitting that time.
And this month is extra busy with finances a priority.
And there are also seven weeks left until I hit the TWO-YEAR mark. WOW!
So now the countdown can be for both. Let's do this!!
Health HAS to be #1 goal along with biz (and nothing else) for this next month. I just can't sit comfortably anymore. LET'S DO THIS!! (Although sadly I injured my leg this weekend, so I'll have to start slow but I WILL start! xo)
So I'm starting this week at a disadvantage, weighed down by my mind (busy with past and future and judgement). But the first step is to recognize it and figure out the best way to move the emotion and energy through my body - rather than have it stuck.
This is what I want again this week: "It feels like opportunities are showering down and that I don't have to work SO hard to enjoy some momentum as long as I trust, share my love for what I do, produce great stuff and continue to connect authentically."
I also MUST watch social media this week. I can't allow it to effect me or steer me or my moods. I will produce things, get information and then adjust as needed. That's it.
xo
What's Inspiring You This Week: Me from last week: "Spent a bit of time moving this morning, adding a power stance and making laughter part of my daily routine." This worked - let's do it again. xo
Where Are you Stuck This Week: this low energy again at the start of the week. coming from visiting relatives (they are great but I'm always disappointed with "who I am" around them. also due to my fears (that are always here) about the future and what I can produce. (this quiet house makes the fears even louder.)
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You are learning skills, how to work with your emotions, how to support yourself while you also have to work. How to put yourself as the number one priority.
What Will You Commit To For This Week: I really want to make sure I have a GOOD balance between work, exercise, health and body care (sleep, lower stress, etc.) Can I go out for a short walk today? I hope your week will be a great one too!!!
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Tuesday in your entrepreneur life? Are you ready for some flow and ready to make this week the best one yet??
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment