what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 75 - POST 1

It's Monday!

Sorry about the last week's diatribe.

I think it will be helpful to me in the long run as it will help show me where my time sucks are currently.  I can only hope that it was helpful to you as an example of looking at your own time sucks?  (Might not be the same type though!)  Beyond the usual time sucks, I know (and have known) that the paperwork has to be done FIRST.  I think it's hard to get my mind into product creation when I have some of these things looming over my head.  I really can't put my energy into anything else until this is cleared (and probably the same with the trademark!).

I have to say also that "leaping" and changing dentist's really gave me some energy!  I think what happens is that all the deliberating and wondering and NOT doing something - sucks away at our energy and finally making a decision frees us up!

I will have to apply this to other things in my business.  Less dilly-dallying and less antagonizing over all details...  (Maybe if it's not a "yes" and there is a bunch of worry and wondering - I should take that as a signal that it is a "no"?  It's just that that "no" has implications and impact on others and I have to figure out how to do my NO in the best way.)

WOW.

I asked a question in HSHB and it was not as focused as I would like.  What I'm really wondering is not about "first hires" and where to invest in general, I really want to know what was the most effective investment for launching a new product.


  • Branding (I feel like I know my brand but need to watch as I start marketing)
  • Update website for purchases
  • Website (rework home page for products to stand out)
  • Graphics (both for website and for marketing)
  • Marketing Strategy  (Sales Funnel)
  • SEO for Course and Blog
  • Photographer
  • Course Material Critique
  • Newsletter

It all needs to be done and it all costs money to do effectively and it is very hard to decide where to invest.  What I'm thinking about now as I look at the list is that I knock one off each time I do a product so that there is a bit of an investment each time.  So then I guess the question is - which one first???  :  )




What's Inspiring You This Week: I will get almost all the paperwork done this week (I have one outstanding request and am unsure when it will come in - but the rest is in my control and it will get done now!!)

Where Are you Stuck This Week: This weekend felt horrible as everything (again) felt like an urgent thing to do.  I'm really so tired of this list that NEVER gets done and especially of the part-time work that always gets prioritized.  UGH.  Something needs to change.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: In the end you DO know what to prioritize (trust in yourself) and it WILL get done.  You really need to do YOU first - health, happiness and your biz.  You CAN do this!!

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Paperwork today, one morning for bloodwork, haircut and coffee shop, and then three days of work (two for part-time, one for blog + other blog work when you have time - weekend, evening???) let's do this thing!!   xo



OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?


What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment