what's what: wednesday morning check-in!

WEEK 41 - POST 1

It's a Wednesday!

and ironically enough it's International Women's Day today.

LOVE IT!!

This work week will be a bit hectic as I only have three days (we were on vacation Monday and Tuesday).  So it's another week of put your head down and just get through!!

But life must returns to normal in Week 42.

I've got to make sure of that.


This really has to be the last week of madness.

I want to have the weekend coming up OFF.

I REALLY need to have a productive week!!



The good thing is I have three days with no meetings - so no disturbance.  So hopefully I can get a good writing routine going and just plow through three more fact sheets.


(I did talk to my friend about going out to do some site visits either Thursday or Saturday (for our collaboration).  I'm hoping it can be on Saturday.  This is the great part of my entrepreneurial work - collaboration, working with friends, getting out and being creative.  So the dilema is, if I go out Thursday, I will have to do the writing contract Saturday but if we go out Saturday I will count it as a fun Saturday activity - because it will be!!  hah!)



*
*
*

Six posts last week - you must be tired of all this!!  What I think will help with all this emotion and energy coming up right now is if if I make time to meditate for the next three weeks (As per LHE).  It should definitely settle me and I also don't want to miss this uplevel - download opportunity.  Yay!!

I've been struggling far too long on this writing contract.  I want to make sure that as of next week I will only work during the five-day work week and that I will not have any work to do on the weekends (for my part-time job).

 I NEED TO GET THREE MORE FACT SHEETS HANDED IN THIS WEEK!!

I do have to work on my lawyers email and taxes which may fall on the weekends, but other than that, things need to return to "normal" where I'm only doing my entrepreneur work and my part-time work during the five day work week.  I have to ensure that during the week I have time to work on my blog and my two products.

My entrepreneurial work must be a priority as much as my part-time job is!!

In terms of contract work deliverables - after the Fact Sheets and Case Studies are done, I do have to work on a "Primer" and an "Audit Tool" but those should not take me too much time and even if they are delivered on the first week of April, I'm OK with that.  They will be done within 3 or 3.5 weeks.

COMPLETELY DONE.

xo

(and you must be tired of this also - this has turned into EXACTLY what I didn't want: "this is not a place to just let lose on a rant that never ends".  Sigh!  Talk about a rant that never ends - all it's been for so many weeks is just panic and frustration and resistance to what is!  But what will be interesting is looking back on this and seeing what I learned and where I can improve.  xo)





What's Inspiring You This Week: Five are done, five are done, five are done.  That feels great.  I really know where I am going with this and I really know where my entrepreneurial work should take me in the future.  Blessings!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: A short week, stresses from other parts of the job: need to talk to supervisor about graphic design priorities (the first two can't be mine!) and also talk to two people about conflicting deliverables (they need to figure them out and then be clear to me about what I have to accomplish this year.)

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: This is an opportunity for you to be clear and to take care of yourself and to not worry so much on how it will impact others (so much so that you are panicking, stressed and losing sleep).

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Connecting to the magic, doing one thing differently each day (so that I'm one step closer to my dream reality) and trusting that there will be time for everything.  xo



OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment