What should my goals be for Week Ten? (Three Weeks Away)

WEEK 7 - POST 1

Last week didn't happen at all, so let's leave that behind and get on with this week!

I'm realizing that part of the difficulty I'm having is that I'm in between niches.  Which is good because there are not that many people blogging (or who have businesses) there.  But it can be lonely and there can be alot of questions.  Is this a real worthwhile niche or am I just focusing on something that no one else cares about?

I said to my life/business coach last month - maybe I'm the one to unite all these disparate views and help them realize that they can work together.  That there is value here and that if different sectors worked together - more could be accomplished!

Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part!  Only time will tell!

I'm going on vacation on Week 9.

I really need to get some things accomplished before I go away!!  I had a very productive day today with adding photos and finishing two posts.  So for this week and next: I have two posts that need writing (one needing photos also), three posts that are half drafted (needing photos) and two that are just ideas (and need photos also).  Seven posts in total.  We'll see what we can do.  If they don't all get done that's OK also.


WORK NOTES:

1. Sunday all my hot links to PhotoBucket weren't working.  Might have to use Flickr and get some of them off Photobucket.  Also can I use the official website buttons for Instagram, Twitter also?  For some reason my webdesigner made them all hosted images on PhotoBucket.  Yikes!

2. One of my Mastermind friends is working on a blog also - yay!  I'll have someone to discuss all the technical aspects of the blog with soon!

3. Great also talking to my artist/entrepreneur friend this weekend - she talked about two possible collaborations 1) with me finding a site for her installation and 2) with me doing a presentation at her library!

4. Added photo to city page.  (Mer Bleue still to be added).  Seasons static page text is done (need to add photos).  Photo of photographer is added.



What's Inspiring You This Week: Getting outside is such a tremendous boost.  We got out for a bike ride after the rain which was just a treat and this morning I went out for a jog.  I really want to get out to connect with others (rather than through this computer screen) and being outside is a change in environments - which I really need!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: I'm find the photos to be the sticking point.  It's really hard sometimes to get the exact photo that you want to convey what you are writing.  Some times you can't get the photo that week due to weather or due to poor lighting (timing).  We do have lots of photos but searching through them can be a mess also!  Need to figure this out more!

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: Just have fun.  You can do this.  Figure your own speed.  Check in with friends.  Don't worry so much about your audience right now.  Just find your voice and have fun.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

Starting making connections by commenting on online blogs.

Getting outside for at least 30 minutes every day.

Order Business Cards (or should I do this when I get back in August).

As many blog posts as I can.  If I can get three more done this week that would be AMAZING!!  (I also want to get in 20 hours of part-time work so that I can get a bit of income to add to the coffers!).





OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

 What's Inspiring You This Week:

 Where Are you Stuck This Week:

 What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

 What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment