What's What - Monday Morning Check-in

WEEK 1 - POST 1:

Have you listened to Jen Lee + Tim Manley's "Between Me & You" podcasts?  They are a wonderful inspiration podcasts of two creatives & entrepreneurs learning how to live the life of being an entrepreneur and creative.  All the ups and downs, doubt and fear.  And it's fun and has great tips in it too!  You may know the 10 Letters project and how deep it dives into the truth about living a life out of the 9 - 5 bubble.

I've been wanting that.  I've been craving that.  I have support.  I have friends but even when I get the emails and I can reach out sometimes it doesn't happen.  I'm not consistent.  So I'm wondering if I could be consistent with this.  Checking in with you here.  Let's see!



What's Inspiring You This Week:

I'm really enjoying working with my graphic designer.  It helps to connect to people, especially as I'm working from home and don't have that office energy.  I know that I want to see collaboration happen in my new business and I feel once I get more established and very clear on what I'm offering that will happen.  So for now this collaboration is fueling me.


Where Are you Stuck This Week:

It's the fear, it's the fear, it's the fear.  Of finding my voice, of having nay-sayers (and on how I will deal with said nay-sayers), of sticking out my neck, of falling flat, of sounding like I don't know what I'm talking about.


What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

It's OK to start slow.  It's OK to change the way you blog two weeks into it or two years into it.  You an evolving person as will be your business.  You need to stop looking so far ahead and just take it day by day and have some fun.  Yes, just have fun!  What's the first step to do that?


What Will You Commit To For This Week:

I am going to commit to starting this blog.  I don't know what it will be but I just know that I need something and I can't find it out there.  I'm not much of a Facebook user anymore.  I find I have this love and hate relationship with Instagram  (sometimes it's a great support, sometimes it just gets me down!), I can't pay $1000 for a guided business mastermind support group and alot of those high-heeled, "make seven-figure business model guides" aren't for me.

So I'm just committing to meeting up with some other like-minded entrepreneurial friends and seeing how we can support each other.


OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!


What's Inspiring You This Week:


Where Are you Stuck This Week:


What Is The Message You Need To Hear:


What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment