what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 131 - POST 1

I'm not sure about the Monday questions any more.  It's hard for me to get into them so for now, I may just write some quick posts to keep us all up to date and feel like we're still tracking our work!  I'm so glad that we have each other for support!

Here's some exciting things:

- I've drafted a couple of posts for the blog AND some content for the course and it's got me excited for the start of the new year.
- I've worked with an online automatic email manager to put together the delivery of the course and will test it out in January (six weeks away).
- I am leading a book club of wonderful women for a full year on an online networking platform (which will be a great test for my business).
- I had a great presentation with a local church (for my part-time biz) but the organizer also suggested I talk about my biz - so nice of her!
- I'm being more deliberate about my health (mental, physical) and how I connect (communities) and am looking forward to the holiday month!  yay!
- I've met a few new people lately and haven't felt this "need" to figure out how to make them my immediate friends (feels very freeing).

- But I do think there's some "need" still in terms of my accountability partner - it is completely one-sided and if I can just let her go - I KNOW that this will open up new opportunities and better support for me.  I just have to do it - big leap (trust) and see the positive for both of us!!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment