WEEK 117 - POST 1
Wow.
When you think about it - I'm still at this after two years of blogging! I'm still reporting in here almost every Monday about my entrepreneur dream.
That's dedication.
I haven't given up yet, no matter how many ups and downs I've had, or disappointments, or calibrations. I'm here. Wow.
Well really we're both here! You are still checking in and I'm still reaching out. This is awesome!!!
I am REALLY going to celebrate when the THREE YEAR MARK COMES AROUND!!
(and I can't even hold my THRILL about the idea of FIVE YEARS!! Eeek!! And it's so cool that it will happen in 2020. There's something magical in that for me, as I was born on a decade year myself.)
OK. It's Monday, I'm feeling SOOOO good!!
I went swimming this morning before work (I saw a fox! It's a sign!!) and now I am planning on going out to a coffee shop to do some work. Woohoo!!!
I think I may have talked about switching my schedule so instead of a few days each week where I do the part-job tasks and then the same week I have some days to focus on the BIZ, I'm going to dedicate a week to each - so that I can really focus!! (But I'll still check emails and social media.) This week I DO have a couple of things to do for the part-time job (and I really have to watch myself!) especially as I have a presentation and booth duty at an event this Saturday. But I am going to be diligent to ensure that the majority of my time goes to the BIZ.
THE BIZ!! YEAH!!
What's Inspiring You This Week: This schedule switch is really getting me excited and making me hopeful. I know I also have to shed a couple more things that are holding me back (biz coach (not the right one), HSHB, my accountability partner & be more with less) including my unneeded stuff downstairs and that by doing that I will find something even better in terms of support and inspiration for my business journey!! xo
Where Are you Stuck This Week: Really be able to let go. Really being able to trust in a future that is unknown. Really being able to believe in myself! xo
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: Dear sweetheart. You are here, it is amazing! I am so proud of you. What makes me happiest is to see you pursuing your dreams and following your gut and desires. And doing it for you, no one else. If anything isn't "answering back" right now, you just have to trust, not force. Force is never going to bring you anything. And it will get you back into that "stuckness" that you are trying so hard to be free of. It's just another fancy way that your fear is holding you back. making you think that you need "X" or that "Y" is the answer. Turn your face in the other direction and find what happens when you choose that direction. xo
What Will You Commit To For This Week: Sounds like I may have to write a few letters this week in order to let go and be able to put my focus elsewhere! I'm also going to commit to the BIZ and see what comes out of having a full week to focus. xo
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life? Has your week started in the way you had hoped? Are you thrilled to find yourself still here after X number of years. Are you being distracted by things and getting lost in some disguised fear? Wishing you all the best for your week!!
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment