what's what: tuesday morning check in!

WEEK 110 - POST 1

Wow.  I did not expect so much inner work in the past two weeks.

I'm going to have to figure out how to deal with this inner turmoil and process it and STILL get my work done.  (Sigh!!)

I'm going to create a resiliency toolkit and post it up on my wall to read!  (DONE!)

I did manage to get a few small things done last week but no new posts on the blog or guest posts, etc.  I'm also behind on Social Pilot.  (Sigh!)

But this week the main priority is to get back to lawyer and get some quotes for the website.

And one blog post would be great!  :  ) (I should get an autumn one written, just so I'm ahead - hah!)

I do have to note that I am able to look back at things afterwards and see the learning opportunity and actually feel blessed for the growth but when I'm IN IT, oh man, it's the worst!!  So even here, I need a better reminder that it's a blessing in disguise!

I'm feeling OK this week (my accountability partner finally wrote me back!) and I am not worrying too much about the blog as I know some things are shifting and it might be OK for there to be less action there right now.  (I just need to figure out how to push through the worry about hitting my targets for the part-time job now!  I need to be able to feel the magic and give it space to work!)



What's Inspiring You This Week:  Seeing things more clearly, getting just a bit more use to the huge swings of ups and downs and wanting to see progress this week!

Where Are you Stuck This Week:  Hoping that I can finally solidify my mission and then get on to some actions (tasks) that have been too intimidating for me.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:  Give it some space, don't force it too hard, take some advice from your own blog and know that the answer is there!! xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week:  Lawyer, Website Designer, Working on my Why.


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Tuesday in your entrepreneur life?  Has your week started quietly or did you jump right into the action?

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment