WEEK 114 - POST 1
It's a Monday and I'm here! With the belief that I'm "so behind" it feels overwhelming to think of all the things that I think I have to do! My website is still acting up and I have to get it fixed, I've been told I have broken links (thanks Google!) and I have to really watch what I've agreed to collaborate on, so that I don't miss something and let someone down. (Currently I have two firm collaborations and one more flexible one in terms of the blog.)
But it's Monday and I'm here!
That's a first good step!!
What's Inspiring You This Week: I'm here and I'm keen to go. I did a blog post on the weekend and contacted all these U.K. illustrators and they have been very positive in terms of a response. It's always nice to reach out to others!
Where Are you Stuck This Week: Feels like I'm soooo far behind, I've been crushed by the mountain of things to do. (And already I've checked-in with my part-time work - it always feels more critical than my own. How do I change this around?)
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: Just do one thing at a time, one thing at a time, one thing at a time. Make a short list of what you want to get done this week. And do one thing, check it off and then tackle the next. xo
What Will You Commit To For This Week: Doing one thing at a time!!
xo
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life? Has your week started in the way you had hoped? What are your major goals for this week? Have you planned any fun to go along with all the work?
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment