what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 103 - POST 1

Hmm I don't even know how to start this Monday.

I had a walk outside which really was great (although I brought a bit of "worry" out on the walk with me - personal note: do NOT look at Fbook in the morning) and I'm inspired to write a post THANKS TO THE WALK which is super amazing!!

But I also feel a bit of distraction (like I need to connect with someone).

Does that actually mean that I need to connect to myself more?

(I think the answer is yes!!)


The end of last week went really well - I had a super productive "part-time" work day on Thursday and ended up working double the hours last week for PT than I had planned.  And then on Friday I had a wonderful work day for the Biz - getting lots published and things out there and I'm soooo ready to continue!!  Yay!!

But there is just "something" there.  Something that had brought me back down to about 50%.

(I think again friends are what are on my mind: "is she not texting me because I said "X"?", "why have I not heard from this friend about our meet up Tuesday?" and ad nauseum.  I really don't want to be callous about this - I know this triggers me deeply.  But I do find it strange that THIS is what is distracting me from work.  Is THIS where I hold my value?  I think the answer to this might also be YES.)


OK - back at this!

So I had two super days and I want this week to go well also.  I wrote a long personal blog post about the great and not so great things last week.  I'm a bit worried that again it's almost TEN O'CLOCK and I've lost any focus I might have had.

It's OK if you need to do a bit of Qoya, if you want to connect to someone, if you need to go back out for another walk in nature, if you are craving to EAT something.  It's all OK.  You ARE doing this.  You are showing up every day and you are getting somewhere.

I promise.  xo



What's Inspiring You This Week:  Reading this: "There is an enormous WAVE OF CREATIVITY in the year of 2018, and March, April, May, June are going to be really strong creatively!!"  from Lee Harris.

Where Are you Stuck This Week: I think I said all of it above.  I am on the edge.  I hate going to HSHBBiz because I do too much comparison (and feel crappy about where I am).  I want a good weekly routine for my work and a supportive life.  I am sending that out to the universe and am being TRULY grateful for all the amazing things I ALREADY have.  xo

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: See above also: It's OK if you need to do a bit of Qoya, if you want to connect to someone, if you need to go back out for another walk in nature, if you are craving to EAT something.  It's all OK.  You ARE doing this.  You are showing up every day and you are getting somewhere.  I promise.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Being grateful for what I have.  Enjoying the flow (and not trying to force it) and just going with whatever wants to appear!!  xo


K, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?  Is there any stuck, stale energy that you feel is keeping you from making the next big leap?  What do you want to do about it? xo


What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment