WEEK 101 - POST 1
Everything felt so slow last week. I was very stressed about my income. I really need to ensure I have a better safety net next time!
I do have some RRSP's but it's hard to cash them in. : (
So this time I need to save everything I make that I don't need for mortgage.
I also need to start exploring a couple of other options in case a contract doesn't come in - writing, other part-time opportunities plus this BIZ!!!
xo
What's Inspiring You This Week: I am able to start a new contract with the NFP AND I spoke my truth and my "collaborator" was OK with that - yay!!! Baby steps! So I feel a lot better about working for the NFP this time. But coming from the "other" side I see the need to really make sure I have other options (during slow times) and a better safety net.
Where Are you Stuck This Week: This week I'm trying to start a new routine. It's really inspiring me to do a big CLEAN OUT next week in order to start this new "phase" with a fresh outlook. I think by cleaning up my environment - I might also be able to sweep out some cobwebs in my head (those heavy expectation - voices). xo
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: Give yourself that week! You MUST give yourself that week to really get on the "health/exercise" track and to clear out stale (stuck) energy in your environment. (Did you hear me? Give yourself that week!) xo
What Will You Commit To For This Week: Really working on a great morning routine, adding movement to my day and thinking about healthy (and devotional approach) to how I take care of myself. xo
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life? Is there any stuck, stale energy that you feel is keeping you from making the next big leap? What do you want to do about it? xo
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment