These past few weeks haven't gone great but they haven't been total disasters either. I really have to focus on all the great work I'm doing even if it feels like minute steps. Positivity - right?? I keep seeing in the media that blogs "are back". It's great to read but unless your readers have a practice of visiting your site and reading (through email, newsletter or RSS feed) then there is still the question of how do they find you and how do they visit regularly? So if social media is dying - what is going to replace it?
In pure coincidence, for the next two weeks, I'm taking a step back from social media - I think that should include personal checking in to "business support groups" but we shall see how it all rolls out. This should give me some space to do some great work and not get too distracted!! I really need to get products done. I have to have fun and do it!!! (maybe that's the courage part?)
And I just need to say it here: NINETY-NINE!!! WOW-IE!! I'm SOOOOO EXCITED.
Week One Hundred - here we come!!
I'm so impressed girl - you are doing it and you are doing it amazingly!!! Bisous!!!
And I received a huge boost yesterday. Shared my 10 fact sheets & 10 case studies with an online group this weekend and this is what the moderator said:
Thank you for this collection of guides! This is actually one of the most comprehensive and best organized sources of information I have ever seen on-line. A highly informative, user-friendly guide. Really appreciate your sharing this here.
Wow. Here I am afraid to share these with anyone because I feel like I will be seen as an impostor but I was brave and shared and this is the response. (Yes courageous!! Yay!!)
Let me know what boosts you have been receiving and what amazing feedback really made your day!
What's Inspiring You This Week: I have produced something worthwhile. I have taken courageous steps. This feedback is really helping to inspire me and I'm ready to do more!!
Where Are you Stuck This Week: How to balance the grant writing with my biz? I just want to prioritize the biz. I need to get a lot done and use my time wisely. That's where I am really stuck.
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: One step at a time. Just do small steps. Even if you don't feel like it - let yourself do it for 20 minutes. No More. Just start. Let's do this!!
What Will You Commit To For This Week: Focus on me, focus on breaks, focus on tasks, allow loneliness just to be (be present to it - don't try and fix it), focus on health, drink water, eat veggies, take care of the little things, (let go of social media habits). xo
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life? Are you ready for some flow and ready to make this week the best one yet??
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment