what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 98 - POST 1

Six weeks left.

I really felt some energy yesterday - I went for a long walk Saturday and it really nourished me.  I need to really see how this and focusing on my deadlines is the answer.  Taking care of my body.  Everyone else will be OK if I'm not that available in the next six weeks.

I want to follow that energy!!  I want to get tons done!!  Let's see how this week goes!!

I need to also remember that there is a three week countdown for some deadlines (grants and taxes).  I really need to get focused.  And I know that social media is really my "go to" for procrastination - especially as it makes me feel like I'm doing something but I'm really not. UGH.  I really need to take care of myself and really honour this time that I have and do the best with it.

Yesterday I felt the energy after meeting with friends and doing a quick blog post when I realized that perhaps my message is not coming across well.  So it was good to do something quick and provide my audience with my thoughts.  I really need to get my newsletter done!!


What's Inspiring You This Week: ohhh... I don't know if i feel inspired.  I feel a bit stuck and frustrated.  Every Monday I feel like if I just had an "extra" week where I could catch up on everything that would be great!  (sort of like a rip in the time/energy continuum!) hah!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: feeling like I have to do a lot of catch up!  ugh.  maybe I can work a couple of evenings this week - I really want to feel on top of things. 

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: you CAN slow down dear.  there is ALWAYS more time.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: yikes!  despite the energy I felt yesterday, I can't muster up any positivity.  I feel like I'm getting so many negative messages or people misunderstanding me.  maybe that's a message from the universe that I need to be clearer with what I want!  OK I'm going to commit to scrutinizing the time I spend on social media - I really need to slow it down so I can get ahead with other things and like I said to myself - it will always be there when I get back next month!

xo


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?  Are you ready for some flow and ready to make this week the best one yet??


What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment