WEEK 96 - POST 1
Last week felt amazing. Last week felt like a real full week for the biz and no distractions. I ended up working on a grant application on Sunday and that felt good also. I felt refreshed, focused on the grant and able to give it my all (whereas when I tried to start it earlier that week I just couldn't focus). Wow. Still more to write for that (hoping to do two this week - one longer, one short) but want to again make a day for it after I accomplish a certain amount for the biz.
Am finding some flow for working now on the redesign! I created cut-outs that I could move around which is helping me think about it visually! Yay! I'm going to send that email (re: website resdesign) this week (especially as Snapwidget isn't working!).
Here it is Week 96 - only two more months to the two year mark (eight more weeks). Crazy!! I am really excited about feeling this momentum and actually wondering if I really DO want to continue with the part-time gig or just go full-time this whole year??? (We are also writing grants for a program for next year.) Maybe that's the best option - just to have the part-time back starting in 2019 which gives me almost a full year to grow my biz? Something to mull over a bit. (I realized last night that even if we do get the three grants that I'm applying for it wouldn't cover my part-time salary for the full 9 months so maybe it's better just to pass it all up for the year and focus on 2019?)
But back to my biz!!
It even felt great to be getting some requests from outside - helping someone with their bio, helping someone else with their query and now this week I'm going to work on a guest blog post. wow!!
(I guess it's a "wow" kind of week!!)
Just checked in with my task buddy. I have things lined up to do for work today. I really want to make sure I have a GOOD balance between work, exercise, health and body care (sleep, lower stress, etc.) Can I go out for a short walk today? I hope your week will be a great one too!!!
What's Inspiring You This Week: Momentum, momentum, momentum. I do feel a bit crunched as it feels like I have many people waiting on me for stuff and replies: two emails/comments to people who "spoke" with me last week, another email (draft guest post) to work on this week, a fourth email to get back to a friend (about a photo contribution to my blog) and finally two emails to one person - first a new bio for them and then second a confirmation of post published. So there is a feeling of being crunched BUT all this collaboration makes me feel very alive and excited also. And it is fueling the momentum so it is making things move forward - so I can't be afraid of reaching out and working with others!!
Where Are you Stuck This Week: Still wrestling with balance (which is really about accepting that there are only so many hours in a day!) especially with work/personal but also with work/health. Even if I do a 5 minute stretch or get our for a quick walk around the block - this is much better than nothing!! xo
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You are doing amazingly well!! You can do this. You ARE doing this! Just one step at a time. There is just one you. You can do this but you need to focus on one thing at a time and figure out the right sequence!! You've found one guest blog post opportunity but you need to slow these down UNTIL after you have a product! It is giving you confidence so definitely do this one, but you need to revamp your website an dcreate your product FIRST and get your newsletter going. Let's get back some focus after this week on products. xo
What Will You Commit To For This Week: Whew!! I have a good list of priorities, I emailed my task buddy to keep me accountable and my work task list is still proving to be great in terms of tracking stuff so what should I commit to here? How about this: short, daily breaks just to start changing the flow a bit for myself in terms of health and care. Let's make this type of job the best it can be!! xo
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life? Are you ready for some flow and ready to make this week the best one yet??
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment