what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 94 - POST 1

So I guess those were whispers in my heart (the questions from last Thursday) and I know that I've been surfing a bit and reading a bit and mustering up the courage a bit (figuring budget, finding inspiring stories, justifying my leap) because there have been surprising answers this weekend and now...

I realized as a I woke up this morning that Martha Beck is a great reminder that you can sell JOY and people will want it.  And I also found a local event that is about marketing and hula hoops (was really wondering if I should go and then it CLICKED and I realized I must go!) wow!  I also had a shower epiphany about my message and elevator pitch and even "THE" Ted Talk.  I doubt I will ever actually DO a Ted Talk but it would be the one that I would DO if I ever wanted to do one.  xo

So it's a great start of a week!!  I'm hoping it's AS productive as last week.  xo

Already:

- Happy about Sunday night - adding comments on other blogs
- IG post (my last of my 52 wk project - whew!!)
- checking in with my Task Partner
- Reply to another comment on my blog!!  Yay!!!


What's Inspiring You This Week: It's Monday, it's Monday, it's Monday - let's get excited!!!  Another FULL week to work on my BIZ - woohoo!!!  We can do it!!  Little (big) happy dance here!!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: There's a couple of larger products that seem like mountains so I have to break them down and make them more manageable - smaller steps. 

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You are doing it, you are doing it, you are doing it.  Remember - you don't get the great feedback and response by staring at numbers or doing quick social media posts.  Do the Work and then spend a bit of time each week looking up.  Do the Work and Enjoy the Work (and celebrate and just FEEL every milestone.)  I think I need to listen to Jen & Tim again!! xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: I want to really watch socializing this week!  With new responses on social media and comments on my posts - I figure I could get really distracted here and lose sight of the big picture!!  Think of socializing as part of your personal time (but manage it there also!)  For example - two 30 min sessions during the week (at work) and then no more than an hour on weekends (and maybe another 30 minutes in evening if you really, really feel like it's a good use of time.


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?


What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment