what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 92 - POST 1

Worked on the weekend.

It feels like weeks since Friday, rather than just two days.  Very emotional this weekend, lots of self-doubt.  Saturday evening very defensive (observing this - which was good) and then Sunday found out that it wasn't me but rather that someone wasn't doing their job again (first graphic designer, now translator).  I know mistakes happen (and I know I have to be more understanding about this) but I do not want my part-time job to be about managing and supervising others and catching their mistakes.

For the part-time job it's becoming more and more evident that I don't want to work weekends, I don't want to supervise others and I don't want to have to represent the job (doing speeches etc).  I'm happy to talk about my program but not to do all the admin, leg work, etc.

But what does this really mean?  Can I really have the part-time gig narrowly focused and work there for a few more years as I transition with my biz??  Or do I have to think of something else (different part-time work?) or even better (scarier) make the full time BIZ leap.  Yikes!!

Seven more days and counting.

Grant applications are a MUST this week, I need to start giving that green energy an opportunity to flow.  I need to create possibilities and then I can get down to the eight weeks coming up that will be all about the BIZ (and some other grant applications) but NO part-time work.  That's what I've been wanting.  Let's see what we can make happen!!


What's Inspiring You This Week: We're nearing the end (of the contract).  I received my Bookkeeping 101 book.  I also had a great talk (emails) with my mastermind friend of mine this weekend.  I feel supported (including the support I'm giving myself).  xo

Where Are you Stuck This Week: This week, it feels like the part-time work and I'm hoping that this really turns out to be true and I'm not just using it as another "distraction".  We will see what happens once the contract is done.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:  Slow and steady.  There will be no huge overnight changes. But if you take these next few months as a real opportunity to tuck in and take care of yourself and DREAM then I do believe you can do it!!  Really, you've been doing it all along.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Grant applications, one or two blog posts and final work for the part-time contract.  Let's get this behind me and start building the dream.


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?


What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:


No comments:

Post a Comment