WEEK 84 - POST 1
Forgot to say I wasn't going to be here on Week 84 - my apologies!! I also won't be here for Week 87 but I'll see if I can say "bye!" before I leave that time!
I was hoping to do some work behind the scenes while I was gone last week, but I am again feeling that "block" that I used to feel. Just some kind of wall that makes it hard even to think about a certain topic. I didn't want to think about C.P. writing, about grant application strategy or about end of project reporting and I didn't even want to work on the blog. (So I'm losing my edge of being "ahead" in posts - yikes!) I didn't even want to communicate much with friends.
It's still quite the roller coaster here. I'm happy to have some time (starting Week 90) to focus fully on the entrepreneur work (except for writing some grant applications) for two months. But I'm so very fearful of not being able to bring in ANY income for this upcoming year (what if the grant applications don't pan out? what if my business brings in absolutely no income!) so I'm struggling with other thoughts such as: should I fix up my resume, apply for some jobs? And of course all of these ideas distract me (again) from making the entrepreneur gig happen!!
Three things DID happen though!
- I emailed my web designer (as I was having an issue with my site) and also said that I did want to do a couple of new things with the site and she confirmed that she DID have the time. Yay!!
- And yes, I fixed my website! On my own. Woohoo!
- An entrepreneur friend of mine was being a bit pushy (we meet up every so often to do some manifestation - positive support for our personal dreams) and I had to text her back and be clear that I don't want to schedule something right now. She was very good about my message - whew! It felt really good to do something for myself and TRUST that the friendship did not need me to bend over backwards to keep it intact.
- Despite not working on my blog last week, I did have visitors to my site - thanks to the backlink I had created (mentioned in Wk 83) from the local blog on a topic I had written about last year (yay!!!)
What's Inspiring You This Week: Still looking for inspiration online - it's great to do some dreaming (starting a Pinterest account, honest affiliate links and maybe an online library someday!!) but I do know what is first: Product Development
Where Are you Stuck This Week: Feeling the crunch: hard to start back up after the holidays plus a short week this week and then only one week before another interruption (this won't be the most productive month!)
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You are so ready, you are on the cusp, this is absolutely the time to shine your light and message with the world, everything is PRIMED - I can feel it!!! xo
What Will You Commit To For This Week: Still trying to simplify. Worked again on my closet this week and need to go at it again in the office. Hoping to get to the basement on the weekend. Really want to sort things out, lighten up
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Tuesday in your entrepreneur life?
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment