what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 88 - POST 1

So much to say...

At the end of last week I has a conversation with a colleague, who generously shared their time to explain some of the history and context and who I was also able to provide more detail on my part-time job and how it can benefit her organization.  Out of the blue she mentioned that there may be some funding available to support our program in 2018 and just like that the search for funding (that I'm on this winter) has shown me that there is green energy out there, you just need to keep talking to people and keep doing the work.

This weekend I spent some time updating my main site (F+F) with accomplishments from last year (and other past years that I had forgotten) and even though the week's blog post didn't get done, I still feel happy that I could turn my attention to something.  Time is never wasted.  It's always good to do a bit of review before you look forward to the next phase.  I'm so happy that I could find the time to do this so that when I do need boosts in the future - they are there.  I was also working on a grant application (due today) plus I spent 5 plus hours on the HSHBBiz resources this month as they are on Money.  (There's still one exercise I want to do.)  Things are a little less murky - even in terms of my "to do" list and how I use it to feel "safe".  Things are shifting.

I'm realizing that when I look at the two-three months that I might have to focus mainly on my biz (this year in the upcoming months), they are not scaring me as they may have scared me two years ago when I was out of school and unsure where all this would take me.

I feel ready.

I feel ready - something just switched after listening to the recording with their money guest this month and I'm ready to finally open up a bank account.  This was scary to me as I knew it would be a commitment to monthly fees but what if it's a way to welcome the green energy into my life - if by opening up this account and setting myself up financially (biz tax registration, debit card, credit card, etc) I finally am saying to the universe - YES, here is my basket of "yes" come towards me I'm ready.

I feel ready - I'm watching what I eat (since we came back from the trip) but I don't feel like I have to "explain" myself to my spouse as I used to (and each time I explained it things fell apart because I felt exposed after that).  I'm letting things happen rather than trying to control them.  (I think by talking to him, I may have thought I'd be able to control my environment more but now I'm realizing that I just have to focus on "my" environment - inside and let the rest just ebb and flow outside of me.)

I feel ready - I'm struggling a bit with friends in the past week but on a larger scale I have a better outlook on these friendships and how to relate to them and let them also ebb and flow.  I'm ready to trust my friends and welcome them on my terms and treasure them for what they each offer and know that I only have to do my part (and be OK if that's not enough for some).  I'm looking for biz friends NOT because I feel alone and need a push (a crutch) but because I'm excited and want to celebrate and plan and manifest!  (That heaviness of a "search" has gone and I'm just amazed what is already right here!)  Plus two wonderful inspiring people have recently "followed" me that I've been following (OofFr, Dr+Sh) and it's a reflection of me being OK with being seen (and also on GFC, I was the featured Friday member) - reflections of the universe hearing that I'm ready to be seen also!

I feel ready as I've committed to both my task buddy and the HSHBBiz #weeklycheckin to work on my biz this week (and it feels good!): blog posts, testing a recording, fun with an MP3 cover and more.  It really feels like the possibilities are there!  Today I have to finish the grant application (and I think I finally see how all the applications are going to fit together - whew there was some worry there!) and this week will be busy with both jobs but I finally see a horizon where I can prioritize the biz for a bit and it feels great.  (And also a way forward for the fiction - one day a month that I hold for writing and a weekend each season.)

I FEEL SO, SO READY!!

xo


What's Inspiring You This Week: the manifestation of the recording app on my phone - a small reminder from the universe that the time is NOW.  xo

Where Are you Stuck This Week: as usual wondering how I can balance the part-time job with my own dear biz (and balance the other things too - home, friends, health...)

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:  just one day at a time, one hour at a time, one action at a time, just feel your way forward, that will never lead you astray.  the box is rearranging itself - the trees are widening, there is sun coming through and when you look up you can see friends stretching their hands down to you.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week:  exercise and health.  I know this is going to be a busy week with part-time work and my own biz goals and I want to make sure that exercise and health stay up there also.  (other commitments including friends will have to become lower this week.  xo)


Sorry that this Monday's entry was so long!!  I really hope that you've had an inspiring week and/or month - has there ever been a turn for you where things just start to accelerate and you get really excited?   I'd love to hear about!  And as always let me know how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?



What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment