what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 78 - POST 1.5


Yes, so this morning was an eye-opener: I DID do yoga (yay!) but I missed an Apt. (sad) but I learned such a lesson and processed emotions OK (yay!).

But then when I did log into my blog, I found a comment there - yay!!  So that gave me a bit of boost.  And I'm also corresponding with another blog writer and we are going to meet up next spring so I can help set up a bird house (that I'm donating) yay!

This is what my week looks like:

MONDAY: entrepreneur
TUESDAY: part-time (out for meetings)
WEDNESDAY: part-time + sign paperwork and send (Wahoo!!)
THURSDAY: personal class + (night) pilates
FRIDAY: personal class

So not much time for entrepreneur biz but we are keeping on, keeping on!!

xo


What's Inspiring You This Week: For some reason this is hard for me to write this week.  Things feel tight here as I have to fit in so much (holiday prep, 3-day class, writing, biz, part-time, etc.).  But I did do yoga!  So hopefully I can do that again this week!  xo

Where Are you Stuck This Week: Very little time.  Feel like the deadline for products is HERE and they haven't been done.  I'm thinking "maybe" next week.  Fingers crossed!!

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: Clear all the deadweight away.  Let it all go.  Purge everything that is weighing you down and THEN you will find the time and the energy for the next step!!  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Blog posts.  Keeping my sanity.  Signing the paperwork and sending it off.  And then celebrating.  xo



OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?


What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment