what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 76 - POST 1

It's happening.  Slowly but surely.  One step in front of the other.

I had to sleep in as I couldn't fall asleep last night but when I did get up:

- meditation + green tea + journal
- yoga + shower
- going to coffee shop to work


I know that not every day is going to be great but I am determined to make changes in my life which will positively affect my business.  Just this morning I journalled after meditation and got a new idea for a product for my biz.  This month with HSHB it's about time management - so something that doesn't resonate so much with me.  But all good - I'll move forward with the workbook.

This weekend is a writing retreat for me.  First one.  I can't believe it's happening!  I'm sooooo excited.  This will be another piece of the entrepreneur life of mine if I can at some point get my novel published.  Yes!!

I feel unnaturally light after such a heavy week before but some light bulbs went off - so that's always good.  Keep moving forward, keep forgiving, keep searching for the lessons, keep accepting that nothing will ever be perfect.  xo



What's Inspiring You This Week: Going to the coffee shop this week!!!  (using up old bus tickets.)

Where Are you Stuck This Week: Figuring out how to kickstart again the blog writing.  I always get so inspired after writing, then if time passes I get stuck and it's like molasses to get back at it.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: Ebb and flow, up and down, heavy and light, just keep moving forward.  You don't need inspiration - you just need to take that first step.

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Going to a coffee shop.  Maybe twice!



OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?


What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:


No comments:

Post a Comment