WEEK 74 - POST 1
Monday morning yikes!
I had this GREAT plan for the week - three full days of entrepreneur work and getting a big chunk of work done on my PRODUCTS!!! But it hasn't started well. hah! I was up late last night looking at oracle decks (what gives??). It's all those *damn* IG photos of styled cards in everyone's feed. (And then I spend another hour today looking at them some more (trying to narrow down what I want???) Triple Yikes!!)
I NEVER use them so I don't know what gives but maybe I can incorporate them in my daily life a bit more. I picked one from my Tree Wisdom Deck and I got Compassion and yes I definitely need that for myself today. xo
Anyhoo.... Today was not going to be a full work day as I have a dentist apt scheduled and I also realized I need to go to my local bank to get some more info for that paperwork I'm doing.
And them I'm out tonight for the Writer's Fest. So really - not much is going to happen today. It's OK with me as I thought I only had Mon - Wed on my own but now I know I have Mon - Thurs on my own so really an extra day!
So let's focus on the positive:
- I DID get out this weekend and take photos!
- I DID post a photo on my entrepreneur's IG feed.
- I AM going to take photos downtown today!
- I DID make a list of cafés/locations to work out of the house.
- I WILL work on the paperwork this week.
What's Inspiring You This Week: all the blog posts I did last week - I want to do more!! (But also want to use that energy for my first product!!
Where Are you Stuck This Week: I want to do so much - take care of myself (meditate, exercise, eat healthy) but I also want to get ahead with my entrepreneur work and take advantage of this time to do stuff around the house. Can I find a balance??
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: The balance is within dear. As long as you know you are trying your hardest, all is good. Just like last night - you went out and took photos and then came home and did some research and didn't get to dinner until 7 pm. Then after you watched some tv as you were craving downtime. Some stuff on your list didn't get done, but it's all OK. You felt ok with that. Keep it up!! You are doing great!
What Will You Commit To For This Week: A little of everything - if there is not time for a 30 min meditation, I'll do 5 min. I'll get some walking in to get somewhere rather than schedule exercise. I will get out to a coffee shop even if it means less focus and less accomplished. It's all about balance.
xo
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment