WEEK 149 - POST 1
Good morning! I haven't done a Monday morning check-in in awhile. I have been doing a Zoom call Mastermind on Monday mornings and it's been really motivating. This morning, I missed it, as the clocks in Ireland were moved forward for daylight savings, but I wasn't told by the organizer. (I'm sure she'll offer me a make-up session, since this was her mistake.) I was really hoping to start my week that way - get focused!!
So I'm back here (sorry I've been gone!). What was my win from last week? Last week I worked on blog posts and some social media and got some background research done on other similar courses. I also had two break-throughs regarding "friends" which has been a theme in my life. I end up prioritizing getting back to friends (and organizing meet-ups) above almost everything else: myself, my spouse, my business, etc. So I do feel like this is significant in terms of my business. And even my health. I need to let this go and learn how to deepen some friendships, keep people on the friendship "conveyor belt" and let others loose.
What would have been my question for the group? I really do need to focus on getting out one newsletter and finding some podcasts (even if just to create some backlinks). So no big questions, it's more about mindset, getting focused and getting my next product created. (It REALLY helped to be working with others during the "build your own online course" group class.) I need to figure out what works to help keep me motivated and moving forward!
What's Inspiring You This Week: I went to a woman's "sporty" event to help motivate me to be more active. It was good but it was also a reminder that these aren't my people (and that I can't match up with just anyone) and that's OK! I am now more focused on finding my audience for my business.
Where Are you Stuck This Week: I am again feeling the burden of deadlines for my part-time job and having a hard time motivating for my BIZ. I did work on two blog posts but think now I will have to put them on hold (as they are themed and the timing is just not right) But good news is that I now have two blog posts I can use next winter!
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You can do this. You have a few hours today. Just move through the list and let's work at it! Spend a bit of time connecting so that you can "see" your audience and your people. And then let's have fun creating new products!! xo
What Will You Commit To For This Week: Whew - this question always scares me. Let's get a few more blog posts done and see if we can send out a newsletter. If we work a bit at the new product also that would be great!! xo
And how about you? What's going on with your business and what do you want to accomplish this month and where is your focus for this year? Let me know!
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment