WEEK 137 - POST 1
I feel like things are moving forward well.
I need to just be able to focus more on the one current task (and not worry about everything!) I think I am more of a big picture person or at least worry too much about it and put too much energy there.
Website redesign - moving forward CHECK
First online course - taking class (great for motivation) CHECK
Blog posts for January - NEXT
Finalize online course and put two freebies on website
Start first newsletter
Plan social media and start the launch.
THAT'S IT FOR NOW.
xo
What's Inspiring You This Week: Can I just say (and remind myself here) how motivating it is to be working with a class on my first online course. THIS is AMAZING. I must do more. (And I'm also feeling really serious about things a virtual assistant can do - versus using my own time. Wow. That feels good!)
Where Are you Stuck This Week: I'm worried about social media and what to do until I have the launch lead up, etc. what should I be sharing that can pique people's interests but not give away too much... (this is where I am totally unskilled)
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: Everything can be taught. You have great instincts. You can find help. But just one step at a time. First blog posts and course content! Don't get ahead of yourself.
What Will You Commit To For This Week: Taking a step back and trusting. Helping myself believe that anything is possible, there will be someone to help with this and it is NOT overwhelming.
Yes, let's do this!!
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life? Has your week started in the way you had hoped? Have you created a new business plan for this year? do you look at it regularly and plot out your course or do you set it aside and focus solely on the next steps, whatever feels right at that moment?
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment