what's what: tuesday morning check in!

WEEK 119 - POST 1

Yesterday was good in some ways and worrisome in others.

Morning started well - I went for a swim, did some stretches and exercises and got out of the house (went up to the coffee shop).  But then I saw some emails from the Board Chair and Exec. Dir. that felt threatening to my part-time position.

And after having an intense talk with my spouse last night I'm really having a hard time keeping it together.  I just don't know what direction I'm going in any more and it's a bit scary.  I'm also worried about not having enough income to support myself.  This is just not good.  Yesterday (before the emails) I felt really confident, like I could juggle multiple projects and now here I am again so lost.

I really don't know how to get back on track.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment