WEEK 104 - POST 1
WOW.
TWO YEARS.
YOU ARE HERE.
I know you are behind where you thought you would be but with all the internal rearranging, I think you've done HEAPS of work.
HEAPS.
And here you are - ready to consult your lawyer (about your trademark), check in with your accountant (about your taxes) and work with a business coach (for getting over the fear of finishing and releasing products into the world.) And maybe the "shame" lesson last week is going to help you face those fears. xo
You are not "writing off" much stuff, so you shouldn't worry too much about your part-time business and what the "revenue gov branch" is going to think. It's good that you are first getting the trademark done, think of it as spending only so much each year. That's part of your business plan, to slowly enter into the market so that it's not ALL or NOTHING. Maybe this is a smart business approach!!
xo
I'm a little worried this week, as I am busy both Tues & Wed evening so that doesn't give me any extra hours to get work done, but really I haven't been doing work in the evenings for months. I just don't have the interest or energy. Next change will be to optimize those evening hours with something completely away from the screen (instead of TV - what?). xo
I was thinking as I spent some relaxing minutes staring out the window, what if I could make "this" part of my business. And then I realized maybe I can. Because part of what I want to do is share what I'm learning. WOW. It's like the part-time job I had at the island where I was "paid" to take pictures. Yes! You can!!
So hopefully this is a big week for me. I really want to get some stuff done for both jobs. I had a great check-in with a woman from HSHBBiz and I'm going to watch how much time I spend on GFCirc (make sure some of it is helpful to the biz!) and possibly find another spot where I can make it helpful for the biz. (Use my intuition for this??)
Lots to think about, lots to write about, lots to realize. (Oh man I think I need a day retreat to work at some of this...) More later!!
What's Inspiring You This Week: That I've been in this for two years and still going - that I see so much potential and I'm still thrilled to be doing this!!
Where Are you Stuck This Week: So much to do, so little time. I need to really strip things down to the core and really see what is essential!
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You can do this! You have been doing this. And you have been doing this the right way for you.
What Will You Commit To For This Week: A newsletter - even if I draft it this week and send it out next. Let's do this!
K, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Tuesday in your entrepreneur life? Is there any stuck, stale energy that you feel is keeping you from making the next big leap? What do you want to do about it? xo
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment