WEEK 104 - POST 3
Yesterday I did some great work (article for national website, organizing photos) but again it took me awhile in the morning. i wrote this amazing message from my intuition but then got stuck in GFCirc land and in my garden (places I enjoy being - MUST keep this in mind and figure out why - break it down).
Today I really need to focus on my part-time work but I got started late and now I'm distracted.
Things need to start well in the evening. I need to finish at a certain time, decompress, enjoy my evening, be home by 9 pm and then wind down for lights out at 10 pm. THIS will help me start the next day well!
And I just need to move more. This needs to be TOP PRIORITY.
xo
From a GFCirc post linking to Abby Wambach - Wolf Pack Leader
Make Failure Your Fuel - need to be powered by "failure", letting the feelings and lessons of failure transform into my power. "Fail Up"
Lead from the Bench - you will feel "benched" some times. don't miss your opportunity to cheer others on and help out when you are sidelined.
Champion Each Other - Celebrate all movements that you all took to get to that one Moment. Scarcity makes us fearful of each other, we need to create abundance for each other. Call out each others wins. (Believe in Infinite Joy, Success, Power)
Demand the Ball - Leadership is about demanding the things you deserve. We can teach and mentor and help for so long but we also have to lead and shine.
No comments:
Post a Comment