WEEK 93 - POST 1
I DID IT!!
I wanted to see if I could match my page views from January (2948) for February and it happened!! I actually surpassed it (even with three less days to do it)!! 2984!! WOOHOO!! 3000 page views a month this year doesn't seem impossible now!!
I decided to feature a post that highlighted five cool things on the internet - so I made five twitter posts and tagged the group/organization also (maybe some retweets?) and it worked!! That post is now one of my top 10 posts on my blog - the only one from 2018 so far! I've got three from the last five months that made it on the TOP 10 LIST - this is a great sign that I'm getting more monthly visitors. Yay!!
(I need to figure out how to maximize my "twitter profile visits" - get more people to sign up for my newsletter, etc! More to think about this.)
And someone just retweeted another of my blogpost tweets (the one for creatives). SO HAPPY!! And I got a new comment on my volunteer blog post on the weekend. Oh this is good, this is good, this is good!!
This all feels very motivating and is such great feedback that what I say (and am doing) DOES matter. But let's not get too distracted!! You have to get ready to do bigger and braver things. Remember - uou had the bravery to leave your 9 to 5 job!!! So what is the next brave thing you want to do???
Think about that ONE person you can help inspire!
What's Inspiring You This Week: All this great feedback! It's almost inspiring me too much - getting me distracted (just wanting to see the numbers) but I really need to understand that this happens only WHEN I DO THE WORK.
Where Are you Stuck This Week: I have found that HS HB is very distracting. I find that I go off on too many tangents and that the people there are ahead of me so I feel like I'm running my ass off to try and keep up. I really need to put my head down and focus on my own stuff and ignore all the noise. xo
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: Think about that one person you can help. That one person that needs the reminder or desperately wants to connect but doesn't know how. YOU can help them. YOU can help them find their own joy again. xo
What Will You Commit To For This Week: It's time to put my head down and create those two products and then follow up with the much needed updates to the website. Hopefully I can work with the same graphic designer. And I also want to learn how to create great images + text myself for social media so that I'm ready to marketing the products when they are ready.
Once that is done, then I'll get back to building my community of like-minded individuals (especially after I have my niche market for the two products well-defined) and this will also help me align with collaborators where we can work together to produce some amazing things!! xo
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment