WEEK 91 - POST 1
So what does the start of this week feel like? It definitely feels like more possibility! I had some inspiration yesterday and I'm hoping that it trickles into this full week... I really want to have fun writing this week!!
(I also want to really work at the first resource - the course - yay!!)
I'm always hoping that I start my Mondays a little earlier (right now it's 9:14)...
but I DID get up a bit early, did some meditation, some research (looking at someone else's online course) and think a bit about my first business trip!! Nothing is confirmed yet but I may be going somewhere for Week 100 & 101. Very exciting!!
And over the weekend, I met up with an entrepreneur friend (old friend but new in terms of starting her business) and we helped each other out in terms of our bios "about me" written pieces and it was great to get an outside perspective on my business. Oh wow! And we met up in such an inspiring spot! (I took photos & video!)
What's Inspiring You This Week: it's Monday, I'm sitting here at my desk incredibly blessed to have this time and am exciting for writing!! It feels like a full week of just my biz (not many interruptions) and while I do have to balance it with the part-time gig stuff, I get to determine the schedule. xo
Where Are you Stuck This Week: still need to get better at taking advantage of all the time I have and not get distracted (by fears, etc) so this week we're going to work on that!
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: be gentle, the energy is here but you are still learning how to manage it all! you will slip up, you will not completely succeed but real success is just getting back at it! xo
What Will You Commit To For This Week: just that - showing up every day and being gentle and getting back at it and playing with the flow and seeing how balance works best and feels right to me. xo
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life? What exciting things are you looking forward to!!! xo
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment