what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 82 - POST 1

I didn't get much relaxation or connection this past weekend and I feel a bit lost this Monday.  Rather than filling myself up this weekend, due to certain "personal" obligations, I now feel depleted.

I really have no focus today and I'm a bit frustrated that I could be so distracted by personal things.  UGH.

I ended up doing a bunch of personal research and not getting much done today.  But I'm trying to cut myself some slack and see this all as an opportunity to grow - both the experience that has upset me and also the space to feel the feelings and chance to really understand (and let things settle) rather than having to suppress, get to work, work 9 to 5 at a desk and then struggle in the evenings.  I am blessed.

It might be a slow business due to my desire to have a good work/life balance in general but I also think I knew it would be slow, because of this need for space, time and growth also!

So not much to say today but hopefully I can work through this and get back to a more focused effort!

xo



What's Inspiring You This Week: the ability to ebb and flow - to know that while I do need time to process and won't be getting work done, this too will pass. xo

Where Are you Stuck This Week: wanting to get a certain amount done and realizing that it might not all get done.  wishing I did not have these set goals or deadlines but also know that this helps me slowly move forward.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: allow, allow, allow.  send out a wish and then TRUST that the universe has heard.  take one fun step and then just continue on with your work.  the work you can do no matter what happens next.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: allowing, trusting and one fun step.




OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?


What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment