what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 80 - POST 1

Next two months will be busy.  I have a week off for each, which means I have to fit my part-time hours in three weeks rather than four.  It's going to be very busy.

And I just found out that funding has not been received from two foundations I applied to, so no money will be coming in at all after two months.

I wish I could use this as an opportunity to LEAP.  

But I have a hard time justifying using my savings and I feel like I've had the past two years to make my biz work and if I haven't been able to do it by now - giving myself a year for full-time biz would be a waste.

Kind of a strange way of looking at it - now that it's written out - but what it really comes down to is asking my partner if I can go from working part-time (and bringing in just enough to pay my half of the mortgage and some incidentals) to not bringing in any income at all (or using my retirement savings).  Which would then put all the burden on him to support us fully (with my contribution being ZERO until I can make the biz work).  I feel like he is already supporting us enough!

UGH.

What to do?

Well... I don't have to solve this today.  Needless to say that at the start of this work week, I'm distracted, not only with this new information and all the work that has to be done but other extraneous things that need to get done (personally) this month.  The timing is crazy!!!  It's just felt like I have absolutely NO TIME for the biz.  Something has to change!!!

(Do I keep saying this??)

What's Inspiring You This Week: Nothing.  So Sad.  I have completed and mailed my paperwork.  I should check online soon to see if it's received.  I feel so far removed from my biz.  UGH.

Where Are you Stuck This Week: Too much work.  Too many other priorities.  I really want a work/life balance but I just can't seem to make it work.  I waste too much time, catch up at night and then struggle to make time for the important things.  Double UGH.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: There is a season for everything.  You just came off three and a half months of intense paperwork (and stress) and now it's a busy personal season with the next two months of work being compressed into six weeks.  There is very little time for anything else.  As you said last week, after the two webinars are complete, I know you will feel better.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Product Development.  (I will keep writing this until it happens).  Just the first step - I know you can do this!! xo


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?


What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment