WEEK 72 - POST 1
Last Thursday I was very distracted. I had a meeting for my part-time job and then we were leaving for a long weekend, so I had to think about packing, etc. and I skipped my evening exercise class. All in all, not a great day and I didn't get here to check in.
And now here it is Tuesday (after the long weekend) - a short week and I'm still working on the same things:
- paperwork (must see if this can be complete - on my end - this week!!)
- blog posts (did one last week but was hoping to catch up!)
- grant writing is also continuing but there are no hard deadlines until next year.
What I've realized in the last month or so is that I am taking on too much and something has to give. But it's hard for me to "give" anything up. So everything gets done half-assed or it doesn't get done and I feel guilty because it's on "my list". It just needs to be taken off the list period. (At least for now.)
I am also incredibly (INCREDIBLY) hard on myself and others. SO JUDGMENTAL. ugh. This needs to be seen, heard and accepted.
So there's lots I want to change (or rather learn to live with - have less resistance to). I'm currently living with a lot of disappointment. And as mentioned before I make my friends too much of a priority. (I do know that checking in with them boosts my mental health (also) but there are some that I check in with because I feel I "have" to not because I want to. And there is alot of fear surrounding this.) Double ugh.
This all affects who I am as a business woman.
I really miss the "old" questions. The new Monday questions feel like something that should be looked at quarterly - they are higher level questions, whereas I want something that I can connect with while I'm in the trenches every week. What do you think? So for now I'm going back to the old ones:
What's Inspiring You This Week: "Just Allowing" - right now I have to do paperwork. I don't have the time for new products. I have to trust that "product" time will come. xo
Where Are you Stuck This Week: Paperwork. I keep doing a little bit of it but I have to just attack it and get it behind me. Plus wanting new routines. Let's just use this week to "catch up" and not worry about the bigger picture.
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You are still doing amazingly well. Even if there is not a lot of movement on the outside, there IS movement on the inside. You are feeling it, you are ready, you are going to do amazing things!!
What Will You Commit To For This Week: (you know what it is!) Paperwork!!!
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is your Tuesday in your entrepreneur life?
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment