WEEK 73 - POST 1
It's a Monday - I feel unrefreshed. I did a lot over the weekend - lots of great stuff but I didn't have my normal downtime. I was out with a local club for about four hours Sat morning then had a few hours at home and then had to get dressed for dinner out with the family. Sunday was a work day from about 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (another four hours) and then a coffee with a friend I hadn't seen in awhile. So all in all, just a two small sections of time for downtime.
Never again (I always say this! hah!)
So the requisite check-in:
- still the same paperwork (but I AM inching forward)
- worked on four blog posts but none posted last week!
- must post four blog posts this week to be up to date (yikes!)
- one blog post scheduled for NEXT month (yay!!)
- another blog post for next month is 3/4 done (yahoo!)
- still on top of social media (using social pilot)
- no grant writing done last week (due in Wk 76)
- did do some HSHBBiz workbook & a bit of a check-in
This week feels like there is a lot of potential. I think finally my weeks are pretty wide-open and I can get done what I need to do (rather than scheduling around a bunch of meetings and appointments). I was thinking this weekend about the difference between a real "at home" job like editing or translating, where there are very few meetings or dealing with the public. In some ways I really crave that... must think more about this! Maybe one regular check-in a week but not something so regular. Hmmmmmm....
Back to the potential. The potential for going out to work in a coffee shop. The potential for doing regular work-outs and putting thought into healthy meals. The potential for waking up early and doing meditation. Let's see how it goes!!
xo
What's Inspiring You This Week: I'm thinking about skipping this "entrepreneur" event this week and focusing on some people that I have more in common with and said we should do "coffee" - I really need to start meeting others and seeing where collaboration is a potential!
Where Are you Stuck This Week: hoping for the best for routine (meditation, health, etc) but worried (as it's never gone right before).
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: Just allow, don't be too worried. Be curious and observe and feel into things. It's all good. You are learning every day. Be gentle and take good care of yourself!! xo
What Will You Commit To For This Week: Allowing and observing! And being gentle.
OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment