WEEK 45 - POST 1
Rather than have my head in MY BUSINESS, I found myself, this weekend, incredibly stressed about the new programs we are launching for my part-time job. I am second guessing everything (as I really didn't have a lot of time to get my head around it because of the rush to get it out) and the burden for the success is all on me.
What I really need from a part-time job is absolutely no stress once I leave the office. And I also don't want to have to a lot of stress at the office either. Ugh. I need to seriously think about this.
My life coaching session got postponed (Skype wasn't working) but I had an amazing call with my mastermind friend on Saturday. Seems like she may have a couple of days a week during the summer to work on her blog. So she wants to start connecting more regularly to help motivate each other and act as a sounding board. She also liked my ideas of products. She really is a great cheerleader!!
There are four things I need to do and all feel high priority:
- taxes (end of year reporting)
- MP3 recording
- keep up with blog (1 post a week)
- new social media project (IG)
I don't know how it's all going to get done. But I know where to start. It all starts with the first step!!
What's Inspiring You This Week: It's all learning. I need to really fill myself with support (and mainly support I can give myself - yoga, massage, sleep, good food, walking, etc.)
Where Are you Stuck This Week: Can I get enough done to take a week off next week? I really need some downtime. xo
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: It seems like a huge mountain but remember how much you've already done. You can do this!!
What Will You Commit To For This Week: getting through this week (self-nuture) and getting set up for the next stage of the biz!!
OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment