WEEK 43 - POST 1
How to describe how I'm feeling today?
The biggest issue is that I know that I am my own roadblock. That I desperately want to have these fact sheets complete (!!!) and that really the only thing in between me and the completion of them is THE WRITING.
That I have to do.
If I wrote them, then they would be done.
But for some reason, I'm just agonizing about "them not being done" - like THAT is my job, rather than writing them.
Plus, the anxiety that I don't have enough time for my blog is returning and that on Sunday I wanted to be out doing so many things for my blog but couldn't... and I think the anxiety is in part because of something in my personal life that then bleeds into my professional life....
I had a GREAT phone conversation with my supervisor on Thursday. I did some writing and critiquing on Saturday (WAY OVERDUE) and got out of the house (yay!). I saw my parents on Sunday. So I did accomplish some things.
** This Thursday's post will be on Friday as I have a workshop that I have to be at on Wednesday and Thursday and it will be hard for me to check in.
What's Inspiring You This Week: Nothing! It's a short week (going to a workshop for part-time job for two days). I know that three of the facts sheets are almost there. I can do this. I can!!
Where Are you Stuck This Week: Same place, same headgame, same attitude. How can I switch this up??
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: I know you are disappointed that you didn't get much done this weekend. I know you are disappointed that it's almost April and your products aren't ready for launch. I know you are disappointed. But don't let that make you believe you can't do this. You are doing this. You are right here, right now doing this. I believe in you!!
What Will You Commit To For This Week: Nothing. I will commit to surviving the week. And being supportive to myself rather than critical. That's it. No other goals. xo
OK, that's me... I hope your week (month?) is going better than mine!! What's going on with you!!
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment